Author Topic: Daily starters  (Read 235729 times)

Offline scorpio333

• Ready For Intervention!
  • got mule?
Re: Daily starters
« Reply #930 on: April 14, 2020, 09:23:52 AM »
A lawyer is standing in a long line at the box office. Suddenly, he feels a pair of hands kneading his shoulders, back, and neck. The lawyer turns around. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" "I'm a chiropractor, and I'm just keeping in practice while I'm waiting in line." "Well, I'm a lawyer, but you don't see me screwing the guy in front of me, do you?"

Offline scorpio333

• got mule?
« Reply #931 on: April 15, 2020, 09:01:48 AM »
A neutron walks into a bar and says, "I'd like a beer. How much will that be?" The bartender responds, "For you? No charge!"

Offline Vpgh

• Double Secret Probation!
« Reply #932 on: April 15, 2020, 06:06:32 PM »
A lawyer is standing in a long line at the box office. Suddenly, he feels a pair of hands kneading his shoulders, back, and neck. The lawyer turns around. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" "I'm a chiropractor, and I'm just keeping in practice while I'm waiting in line." "Well, I'm a lawyer, but you don't see me screwing the guy in front of me, do you?"
I should upgrade the forum engine for "likes"!

Offline Sir Thrift-a-Lot

« Reply #933 on: April 15, 2020, 11:33:35 PM »
A neutron walks into a bar and says, "I'd like a beer. How much will that be?" The bartender responds, "For you? No charge!"

Or groans.

Offline scorpio333

• got mule?
« Reply #934 on: April 16, 2020, 09:49:48 AM »

Or groans.

Yeah, they can't all be winners.

Offline scorpio333

• got mule?
« Reply #935 on: April 17, 2020, 09:21:02 AM »
A mentor of mine once told me that a great way to let go of your anger is to write letters to people you hate and then burn them. Well, I did that and I feel much, much better, but I'm not sure what to do with all these letters.

Offline scorpio333

• got mule?
« Reply #936 on: April 18, 2020, 10:06:55 AM »
I was going to post a time travel joke...but you guys didn't like it.

Offline scorpio333

• got mule?
« Reply #937 on: April 20, 2020, 11:40:41 AM »
Einstein says, "Lets' play a game. I will ask you a question and if you don't know the answer, you will pay me only $5. If you ask me a question and I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500.

The man agrees and the game proceeds.

Einstein asks the first question. "What is the distance between the Earth and moon?"

The man doesn't say a word and hands Einstein $5.

He then asks Einstein, "what goes up a hill on three legs and comes back down on four?"

Einstein thinks about it for a long time, after almost an hour he hands the man $500. Irritated, he asks, "Well what goes up a hill on three legs and comes down on four?"

The man reaches into his pocket and hands Einstein $5.

Offline scorpio333

• got mule?
« Reply #938 on: April 21, 2020, 11:05:21 AM »
A suicide bomber is addressing his class, "Pay attention! I'm only going to do this once!"

Offline scorpio333

• got mule?
« Reply #939 on: April 22, 2020, 11:30:32 AM »
My lesbian neighbors bought me a Rolex for my birthday, I don't think they understood when I said I wanna watch.

Offline scorpio333

• got mule?
« Reply #940 on: April 28, 2020, 09:41:00 AM »
I accidentally sent a nude photo of myself to everyone in my address book. Not only was it embarrassing, it cost me a fortune in stamps.

Offline scorpio333

• got mule?
« Reply #941 on: April 29, 2020, 09:29:44 AM »
A man takes his wife to get tested for coronavirus. Several days go by and he receives a call from the Dr.

The Dr tells him, "Due to an unfortunate mixup in the lab, we're not sure if your wife has Covid-19 or Alzheimers."

The man is clearly frustrated and asks, "Well what I am supposed to do with that information?"

The Dr calmy suggests, "I recommend you take her for a very long walk and leave her. If she comes home, don't let her in."

Offline Vpgh

• Double Secret Probation!
« Reply #942 on: April 29, 2020, 10:32:50 AM »
A man takes his wife to get tested for coronavirus. Several days go by and he receives a call from the Dr.

The Dr tells him, "Due to an unfortunate mixup in the lab, we're not sure if your wife has Covid-19 or Alzheimers."

The man is clearly frustrated and asks, "Well what I am supposed to do with that information?"

The Dr calmy suggests, "I recommend you take her for a very long walk and leave her. If she comes home, don't let her in."
!!!

Offline scorpio333

• got mule?
« Reply #943 on: April 30, 2020, 09:07:46 AM »
A fortune teller told me I'd have great heart ache in 12 years. To cheer myself up, I bought a puppy.

Offline scorpio333

• got mule?
« Reply #944 on: May 01, 2020, 09:40:36 AM »
A teacher is teaching a class and she sees that Johnny isn't paying attention, so she asks him, "If there are three ducks sitting on a fence, and you shoot one, how many are left? Johnny says, "None." The teacher asks, "Why?" Johnny says, "Because the shot scared them all off." The teacher says, "No, two, but I like how you're thinking."

Johnny asks the teacher, "If you see three women walking out of an ice cream parlor, one is licking her ice cream, one is sucking her ice cream, and one is biting her ice cream, which one is married?" The teacher says, "The one sucking her ice cream." Johnny says, "No, the one with the wedding ring, but I like how you're thinking!"