Author Topic: Daily starters  (Read 235773 times)

Offline scorpio333

• Ready For Intervention!
  • got mule?
Re: Daily starters
« Reply #960 on: May 11, 2020, 10:55:58 AM »
How did you sink a submarine full of blondes?

Knock on the door.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 10:59:42 AM by scorpio333 »

Offline scorpio333

• got mule?
« Reply #961 on: May 12, 2020, 09:32:35 AM »
Mom visits her son for dinner who lives with a girl roommate. During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty his roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this had only made her more curious. Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between him and his roommate than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, the son volunteered, I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, we are just roommates."

About a week later, his roommate came to him saying, Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver plate. You don't suppose she took it, do you?" He said ,"Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure."

He sat down and wrote :

Dear Mother:
I'm not saying that you did' take the silver plate from my house, I'm not saying that you did not' take the silver plate .. But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.
Love,
your son

Several days later, he received an email from his Mother which read:
Dear Son:
I'm not saying that you do' sleep with your roommate, and I'm not saying that you do not' sleep with her. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the silver plate by now, under the pillow
Love,
Mom.

Offline scorpio333

• got mule?
« Reply #962 on: May 13, 2020, 09:35:13 AM »
I debated a flat earther once. He got so mad that he stormed off and said he'd walk to the edge of the earth to prove me wrong. He'll come around eventually.

Offline scorpio333

• got mule?
« Reply #963 on: May 14, 2020, 09:20:06 AM »
An old farmer is sitting on his front porch early one morning when he sees the neighbor's kid walking up the dirt road. The farmer notices the boy is carrying something. "Hey boy, the farmer says. Whatcha got there?"
"This here is some chicken wire. Im gonna go catch some chickens!
"You damn fool, the old farmer replied. You can't catch chickens with chicken wire. The boy shrugs and keeps on walking.
Around noon, the boy returns  sure enough, he has about 30 chickens caught in the chicken wire. The old farmer cant believe his eyes.
The next morning, the old man sees the boy again. Hes carrying something, but its not chicken wire. "Hey boy, whatcha got there? the farmer asks.
"Duct tape. Im gonna go catch me some ducks."
The farmer recalls yesterdays events with the chicken wire, but hes absolutely positive the kid wont be able to catch ducks with duct tape, so he doubles down: Listen boy, the farmer shouts. You can't catch ducks with duct tape!"
The boy just laughs and keeps walking. After a few hours, the boy returns and he has about 30 ducks wrapped in a long trail of duct tape. The farmer is beside himself. He cant believe what hes seeing.
The next morning, the old man sees the boy walking up the dirt road with a bunch of branches under his arms. "Hey boy, the farmer says, Watcha got there?"
"This here is pussy willow,
"Wait up," says the old man. "I'll go get my hat!"

Offline scorpio333

• got mule?
« Reply #964 on: May 15, 2020, 09:53:33 AM »
I asked my wife if she wanted to play the rape game.
My wife: No
Me: Perfect

Offline scorpio333

• got mule?
« Reply #965 on: May 18, 2020, 09:56:25 AM »
I was struggling to get my wife's attention. I simply sat down and looked comfortable, that did the trick.

Offline Sir Thrift-a-Lot

« Reply #966 on: May 18, 2020, 01:01:27 PM »
Truth.

Offline scorpio333

• got mule?
« Reply #967 on: May 28, 2020, 10:13:14 AM »
My mouth waters when I smell steak on the grill. I wonder, do vegans mouths water when they cut the grass?

Offline scorpio333

• got mule?
« Reply #968 on: May 29, 2020, 10:14:46 AM »
What's black and brown and looks good on a lawyer?

A doberman.

Offline scorpio333

• got mule?
« Reply #969 on: June 05, 2020, 02:16:26 PM »
How do you know a politician is lying?

His lips are moving.

Offline scorpio333

• got mule?
« Reply #970 on: June 07, 2020, 07:30:26 PM »
Going to pick up tonight, so not sure how long the link will work. I have a screenshot, but too lazy to upload right now.

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/msg/d/glenshaw-fear-and-loathing-in-pittsburgh/7125271758.html

Offline Sir Thrift-a-Lot

« Reply #971 on: June 07, 2020, 10:06:48 PM »
Going to pick up tonight, so not sure how long the link will work. I have a screenshot, but too lazy to upload right now.

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/msg/d/glenshaw-fear-and-loathing-in-pittsburgh/7125271758.html

Good price for an excellent unit.   Did you put this in daily starters because of his write up?

Offline scorpio333

• got mule?
« Reply #972 on: June 08, 2020, 10:48:39 AM »

Good price for an excellent unit.   Did you put this in daily starters because of his write up?

Yes, I thought it was funny. At least better than 99% of the ads on CL. He said he got some negative responses, some people are just angry I guess. Anyhow, $40 is a good deal.

Offline scorpio333

• got mule?
« Reply #973 on: June 08, 2020, 10:52:38 AM »
You can't drink out of toilet for two reasons.

Number one

Number two

Offline EmperorNorton

• Zen Master
« Reply #974 on: June 08, 2020, 08:14:49 PM »

I emailed him and asked if he had any Ibogaine....

Yes, I thought it was funny. At least better than 99% of the ads on CL. He said he got some negative responses, some people are just angry I guess. Anyhow, $40 is a good deal.
Rega Planar 3
WTL TPP
Oppo 103
Musical Fidelity M1 DAC
AR LS-17
Quad II 80 monoblocks
Canton CT-800 speakers