Author Topic: What would do if you knew you only had 24 hours to live?  (Read 7066 times)

Offline StephenWVU

• Audio Geek!
Re: What would do if you knew you only had 24 hours to live?
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2012, 07:53:47 PM »
I would probably sit back with my best friend, order some Papa Johns pizza (meat lovers), get some Magic Hat #9 and some Fat Tire, play some pool while listening to some jazzy/classical music < 3 hours >.  Once mildly buzzed I would probably go salsa dancing until the sun would rise < 6 hours >.  At this point I would get some tacos, drink a michelada < 2 hours >, and skateboard. < 2 hours >  At this point I would put on sweet music, maybe Keiko Matsui or Nicholas Gunn, and work with another one of my friends who recently got her degree in law to write up a will. < 5 hours > The remainder of my life I would spend with the ones I love, drinking wine, talking of the good times, and probably eating fondue. <6 hours> 

(depending on the hour this starts the order of operations would be different but I am starting it at 8 PM for the current order)
Speakers: Nearfield Acoustics Pipedreams Reference 18
Amplifier:
Mark Levinson ML3 (subs)
Phison A2.120SE (towers)
Preamplifier/DAC/Phono: Phison PD2SE
Server: Pi & NUC
Turntable: VPI HR-X, VdH Colibri XGW

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
  • OCCD...I GOT IT BADD!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2012, 08:10:32 PM »
but the last 2 would be spent in the fastest car I could find, and if all goes well, wrapping it around a tree at 23:59.
...You might be able to get in on the car chase with Pepe and me... ;)
IN REALITY IT ONLY MATTERS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE TO YOU!!!!!

OldiesButGoodies

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2012, 10:30:55 PM »
Great to see so many angles and perspectives on how you would enjoy your last 86,400 seconds alive.  And it is good to know I would not alone while the KDA TV news chopper broadcasts the chase in i79.  Will be tough keeping up with the GTO though.

:D

Offline Slim-Shaddy

• CARVER KILLER!!!
  • Tubes are for boobs
    • This is Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2012, 10:38:03 PM »
Great to see so many angles and perspectives on how you would enjoy your last 86,400 seconds alive.  And it is good to know I would not alone while the KDA TV news chopper broadcasts the chase in i79.  Will be tough keeping up with the GTO though.

:D

I'll steal something faster!!!
I am confident that an SL-1200 is capable of outperforming turntables of much higher expense with minor modification.