Author Topic: Audioengine A2 vs. M Audio Studiopro 4  (Read 2504 times)

OldiesButGoodies

Audioengine A2 vs. M Audio Studiopro 4
« on: June 16, 2013, 04:14:10 PM »
It is very very close.   I feel that the Audiongines have better imaging that the Studiopros,  but it is by a very very slim margin.  The Studiopros can go louder (as expected).  My wife disagrees and believes to Studiopros sound the same or better.  So I wil probably sell the Studiopros and keep the Audioengine A2s.  If anyone here is interested in the Studiopros I will sell them at cost to forum members - otherwise they are off to ePay.  They are in mint condition.

OBG

OldiesButGoodies

Re: Audioengine A2 vs. M Audio Studiopro 4
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 09:08:39 PM »
M Audios headed to ePay world.  I have a packing operation going on in the basement. I think I am down to 7 Nakamichi decks  - maybe 8, or 9.  The underground speakers are gone.  The RT-707 is up next - unless someone here wants it (versions of this thing that sound and record good are hard to come by.  I speak from experience,  special pricing to forum members).  The Phillips won a short reprieve by kicking ass on some CDs Jerry personally help me select at Vinyl Palooza,  so now I am hedging on that one (the Oppo kicks ass at DVD playback BTW - the scaler is first rate).