Author Topic: Whats with customer service at usps and cp!  (Read 3864 times)

Offline Colinbgood

• Canadian Prick!!!
Whats with customer service at usps and cp!
« on: January 14, 2010, 07:34:24 PM »
WTF! I sent my facking m1.0t to ritas on dec 28, according to the facking tracking it arrives in chicago(never made it out of chicago so i beleive).  I expected it to arrive at rita this tuesday past.  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT DID NOT!  Sure enough it arrived on our door step today.  They knocked at our door and left the package at my door. Their is a hole in the side of the box, 50 stamps on the box(wtf on the 50 stamps.) I called both usps and cp, but no answers to why it came back to me.  IM PISSED! I do not want to use these turkeys again! Im out 60 and maybe an amp. Fack them!

Rant off!

Need more Carver! Comming soon a pair of silver 7t's!

Offline Slim-Shaddy

• CARVER KILLER!!!
  • Tubes are for boobs
    • This is Bullshit
Re: Whats with customer service at usps and cp!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 08:07:53 PM »
I hear ya man. I shipped a turntable to CA a couple years ago double boxed with styrofoam and peanuts. It arrived smashed up and usps wouldn't honor the insurance because it "wasn't packed well enough." Bastards. I was out $150!
I am confident that an SL-1200 is capable of outperforming turntables of much higher expense with minor modification.

Offline Colinbgood

• Canadian Prick!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 08:16:40 PM »
looks like no damage,  what i dont get is it was mailed(it never made it to rita's) back to me by someone using 70 93 cent canada stamps(i decided to count them).  I just wish one or the other serivce stand up to the plate and give me a resolution. I will be giving cp a call tomorrow again.  think i will ups it. if you pay them to box it they gaurentee it will arrive in one piece!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 08:35:31 PM by cbgood »

Offline rgpit

• MAD Scientist
    • My Music Collection
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2010, 08:19:04 PM »
USPS  BAD   >:(

FEDEX GOOD  :)
Pioneer PLX-1000, Nagaoka MP-150, Tascam CD200, microRendu, Sonictransporter I5, Benchmark DAC2HGC & AHB2, Harbeth Compact 7ES-3s, Analog Research Velluto, minidsp 2X4HD, SB Acoustics DIY subs, Sony HDR-F1HD, Alesis ML9600

Offline OCCD

• Woof
  • Ready For Intervention!
  • glub glub glub
    • Vintage HiFi of Pittsburgh
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2010, 08:32:33 PM »
UPS SUCKS ASS!!!
Do you want ants? Because THAT'S HOW YOU GET ANTS!

Offline Colinbgood

• Canadian Prick!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2010, 08:41:28 PM »
Usps can suck my ass.  prolly should make a video on utube like the guy with the broken guitar.....fack is that what you have to do???/

Offline Kingman

• Southern Commander
  • OCCD...I GOT IT BADD!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 08:47:56 PM »
I've had packages damaged by both and the USPS. Most of the times, it's how they are handled by the packers. I just bought a component from a guy before Christmas who worked for UPS and he said he would not ship until after holidays. Too many packages slammed together, too much pressure on the part time help to move boxes out, and just poor "don't give a damn" service. IMHO, I think it's a crap shoot, especially at busy periods. On the other hand, I've had very poor packing (I'm talking 5 pieces of newspaper wadded up and packed in a diaper box) and the item arrived perfect! You figure?
IN REALITY IT ONLY MATTERS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE TO YOU!!!!!

Offline OCCD

• Woof
  • Ready For Intervention!
  • glub glub glub
    • Vintage HiFi of Pittsburgh
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2010, 08:59:42 PM »
As for USPS. I just sent a carver preamp out to Calgary. It finally arrived 15 days after it was sent. >:(
Do you want ants? Because THAT'S HOW YOU GET ANTS!

Offline Colinbgood

• Canadian Prick!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2010, 09:03:00 PM »
I am going to repack it and send it out again this weekend.  I am also going to launch a investigation tomorrow. I really do want to know what went wrong, who put the 70 stamps and what they are going to do.  I was just looking so forward to getting this unit fixed and signed by Bob. Life goes on