Author Topic: 2 Pairs Large Advent  (Read 1797 times)

Offline AdamG

• Double Secret Probation!
2 Pairs Large Advent
« on: September 13, 2014, 08:33:08 PM »
I've got 2 pairs of Large Advents for sale. Both in fairly good shape. They all need new surrounds, 3 of them use the Masonite rings, one has a second gen woofer with the steel basket. They all have the Fried Egg tweeter in great shape. All drivers work, I only tested for a moment as to not allow the Voicecoil to rub. If you have any questions just let me know, I'll do my best to answer them.

I was pretty impressed that all of the papers were still there on the backs of the speakers.

GET YOUR POOR-MAN'S STACKS IN ONE FELL SWOOP!

I won't be delivering these up to Pittsburgh, so you'll have to grab them from Morgantown, WV or arrange with Pepe or someone else for pickup.

Asking price is $125. I feel that's fair given the condition they're in.

A link to the Photobucket Album W/ All the pics: http://s1071.photobucket.com/user/Uzrnaim/library/Large%20Advents

Two sample pics:

Offline AdamG

Re: 2 Pairs Large Advent
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 08:35:22 PM »
Edit: I do have all of the grill covers. I just forgot a picture with them on. 2 have badges, the other 2 do not have badges.

Offline Sir Thrift-a-Lot

• Ready For Intervention!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 09:30:04 PM »
If someone takes these, I'm pretty sure I have one of those Masonite woofers.   PM me if you need one and I'll check.

Offline AdamG

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 12:40:49 PM »
Price drop to $100, going to drop the CL price here soon as well so let me know!