Author Topic: JBL 5.1 Speakers  (Read 1742 times)

Offline AdamG

• Double Secret Probation!
JBL 5.1 Speakers
« on: January 15, 2015, 12:59:36 PM »
I recently picked up a JBL 5.1 set, I initially intended to sell it to a friend but he decided to go a different route. If any of you fine folks would like them, or know someone who would, let me know.

5x JBL HLS610 Bookshelf style speakers, all with grills and such in good condition. Original retail on these was $300/pair, for comparison sake. They consist of a 6.5" woofer and a horn loaded tweeter.

1x JBL PSW-1000, a 100watt 10" ported subwoofer with build in crossover and either line-level or rca inputs. No grill for the sub unfortunately.

4x black stands, which put the tweeters at or just above ear level when seated on a couch.

The system as a whole sounds very nice, the bookshelves are way nicer than any standard home-theater gear, they are great from movies to music, with respectable output without the sub.

I'd like $250 for the whole lot. I'm located in Morgantown, WV so pickup would have to be arranged. Pepe may be able to convey them from Morgantown to Pittsburgh but that is at his discretion.

Let me know if you've got any questions! I haven't had the opportunity to take glamour shots but if there's interest I can send those interested images directly.

Offline AdamG

• Double Secret Probation!
Re: JBL 5.1 Speakers
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 10:40:36 AM »
I've got some images posted up to my photobucket, give 'em a look if you're interested.

I'll do $200 on the whole lot, feel that's a good deal.

Photobucket Link: http://s1071.photobucket.com/user/Uzrnaim/library/JBL%205_1%20System