Author Topic: FS: Infinity and Polk and Bose, oh my!  (Read 4283 times)

Offline AdamG

• Double Secret Probation!
FS: Infinity and Polk and Bose, oh my!
« on: June 14, 2015, 11:04:53 PM »
For sale, here in Morgantown:

Infinity RSe, $200. These are my favorite of this group, with re-covered grills, bare wood finish, recently refoamed, and sounding fantastic. It'll be hard to let these go.

Infinity RS 2000.6, $125. These are newer (in the grand scheme) MTM towers, very attractive looking and sound quite good as well. My lady really likes these speakers.

Polk monitor 10s, with boxes, $150. These were purchased on a whim, and never were put into use. They're slightly missmatched, but still solid speakers. Cosmetics aren't as good as the others. I will need to swap out one of the crossovers before sale, but I've got the parts already (one has an aftermarket x-over).

Bose 501 Series 4, $75. Description in my old post: http://vintagehifipgh.com/forum/index.php?topic=3315.0

Acoustic Research MST, $225. Description in my old post: http://vintagehifipgh.com/forum/index.php?topic=3303.0

I also have a few single speakers:
Realistic Mach 1 single: $30
Yamaha NS-10 Monitor single: $70

Sonographe SW-1000 in 10/10 condition with box, no drivers are installed but the Daytons listed below will fit with minor modification. This is a very rare subwoofer which was paired with Conrad Johnson bookshelf speakers in a package. I've also got a pair of 10" Dayton Titanics which fit it I may sell. $30 as it sits.

Two 10" Dayton Audio RSS265HO-44 new in box, were purchased for a project that I never got to. $200/pair or $110/single.

Power amps:
BGW 8000, has a silent fan mod on it, $175. http://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/bgw/8000.shtml
Sunn SPL 7000, Haven't really messed with this, it requires pro-level inputs. Made by/for fender from what I read. $75 (link is for Sunn SPL 9000, but should apply still) http://support.fender.com/manuals/pro_audio/SPL_9000_PowerAmplifier_manual.pdf

Still have all the stuff listed here available: http://vintagehifipgh.com/forum/index.php?topic=3311.0

I'm willing to make a deal on bundles of stuff, just let me know. Pictures are available as well, just let me know what you'd like to see.

Offline papabearjew

• Musicholic, Instigator
  • Ready For Intervention!
Re: FS: Infinity and Polk and Bose, oh my!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 11:19:14 PM »
"My lady really likes these speakers."

Right there is reason enough to get rid of them! >:D

Offline AdamG

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 11:28:59 PM »
"My lady really likes these speakers."

Right there is reason enough to get rid of them! >:D
Lol, yeah, they were the first speakers allowed into the bedroom. Now the bedroom is the livingroom as well, so there's no need for 'em.

bearjew

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 06:59:52 AM »
I was thinking about pulling the trigger on those NS-10's, but I guess you lost one haha

Offline AdamG

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2015, 09:17:47 AM »
I was thinking about pulling the trigger on those NS-10's, but I guess you lost one haha

I believe my dad picked the single up in an auction at some point. It would make a nice parts unit, the grill is in good shape, both drivers in good working order, but the box itself is a bit beat up. Sounds great as a mono speaker though! If you could find a pair with issues this one would be a good buy. The tweeters are quite expensive.

bearjew

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2015, 09:19:51 AM »

I believe my dad picked the single up in an auction at some point. It would make a nice parts unit, the grill is in good shape, both drivers in good working order, but the box itself is a bit beat up. Sounds great as a mono speaker though! If you could find a pair with issues this one would be a good buy. The tweeters are quite expensive.

Yeah, but I could just buy a pair that are working too :P
not really in the market though; just bored.

Offline AdamG

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2015, 03:26:34 PM »
Sonographe SW-1000 is sold.

Offline AdamG

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2015, 12:46:23 AM »
Realistic Mach One sold
Yamaha NS-10M Parted out

Offline AdamG

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2015, 02:04:09 PM »
The Infinity RSb and the Onkyo TX-4500Mk2 are both sold now.

Offline AdamG

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2015, 07:45:27 PM »
Polks are sold!

Offline Sir Thrift-a-Lot

• Ready For Intervention!
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2015, 08:30:49 PM »
I always appreciate people coming back and letting us know that they got a sale, even months after the initial listing.   It helps me remember to be patient with my own listings.

Thanks.

Offline AdamG

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2015, 09:09:38 PM »
I always appreciate people coming back and letting us know that they got a sale, even months after the initial listing.   It helps me remember to be patient with my own listings.

Thanks.

Haha, no problem. I just hate finding something in search on sites, and it never says if it's sold or not, even years later. I try to keep it all tidy

Offline AdamG

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2015, 01:55:13 PM »
Bose 501s and AR MSTs are sold. Not many speakers left now. May start parting out these receivers in my downtime now.