Author Topic: album covers etc  (Read 2084 times)

Offline Jim Pittsburgh

• Audio Connoisseur
album covers etc
« on: November 13, 2016, 08:58:22 AM »
Well I'm in the process of remodeling the man cave, and could use your help. I'm looking for classic album covers, stickers, posters etc  in good shape but with crap vinyl... yes I actually wrote that lol   Looking for Hendrix, Stones, BB King, John Lee Hooker, Pink Floyd, Bruce, Janice, Neil Young, ZZ Top etc... especially jazz and blues.... The earlier the better!  if you loved it... I will most likely feel the same way.  Good graphics are a plus. Will swap you something for them or pay a few $ if you like. Here's your chance to hang and admire something your wife/ SO won't let you and get a beer or two to boot every time you visit!

There is no hurry....  Let me know what you have/ find for me.  Thanks  Jim

only a few so far:
a bunch of nice sounding stuff. Nice that I'm finally able to actually listen to file music for the first time...

Offline Sir Thrift-a-Lot

• Ready For Intervention!
Re: album covers etc
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 09:34:41 AM »
Are you a Steely Dan fan?   I have a copy of Aja that the vinyl was broken in half but the jacket is good.

Offline Jim Pittsburgh

• Audio Connoisseur
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 08:15:31 PM »
sure.... open.
a bunch of nice sounding stuff. Nice that I'm finally able to actually listen to file music for the first time...

Offline scorpio333

• Ready For Intervention!
  • got mule?
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 08:42:48 PM »
I e got a Led Zeppelin box set box that's empty you can have. It's the orangish cover with the crop cicles. I'll have to look through the discard box I have to see if there are others.

Offline Jim Pittsburgh

• Audio Connoisseur
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 08:43:59 AM »
Cool.....

Just to be clear.... doesn't have to be just the album cover.... it can have the vinyl in it.... just a nice cover with minimal ring wear, no holes etc.  the vinyl condition is not a concern...split seams, cut outs etc are fine... it can be a reissue etc.... I'll pay going rate...