Author Topic: 2 reel to reel tape decks and 1 turntable, tape deck selectors, EQ for sale  (Read 1120 times)

Offline papabearjew

• Musicholic, Instigator
  • Ready For Intervention!
Need to downsize.

Don't need 4 reel to reel tape decks since I only have room to have 4 set up.

For sale: Akai GX-370D from 1973. It was there TOTL in 1973. MSRP was $1250.
VG + condition. Sounds great. Includes OEM dust cover and OEM hardwired remote with a very long cord and OEM aluminum take up reel.  I've owned it about 10 years.

For sale: Teac A-1230. I bought it brand new Feb 22, 1972. Has been a great deck for all these years. It has already had the pinch roller mechanism re-greased by BJ under Tom's tutelage. Includes OEM dustcover and smoked plastic take up reel.

For sale: JVC QL-F4 turntable with OEM dustcover. Excellent turntable. I now have 3 tables and only have room for 2. Includes OEM headshell. Can work extra headshells or a choice of several cartridges into a deal.

Soundcraftsmen RP-2215R graphic equalizer. I bought it new at the Listening Post late 70's. I believe I paid $370 for it back in the day.

I also have several Russound Tape deck selectors for sale. These are awesome and very versatile.
1 unit handles up to 3 decks
1 unit handles up to 5 decks
2 units handle up to 10 decks and two external processors

Cosmetically everything looks very good. Turntable dustcover can use a polishing but I never bothered. physically too difficult for me.

Message me if interested and we can talk on the phone

I never learned how to post photos on here. If you want to see photos I can e-mail some.

Thanks for looking.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 03:21:45 PM by papabearjew »