Author Topic: Spring cleaning...free bookcases and computer hutch  (Read 1707 times)

Offline EmperorNorton

• Zen Master
Spring cleaning...free bookcases and computer hutch
« on: March 26, 2018, 12:27:51 PM »
Hello fellows,

As a few of you know, I am in the process of moving around three upstairs rooms with the end result of moving the listening room from the smallest of the three to the largest of the three  Carpet guys come Wednesday and hopefully the last former listening room will be paints and ready for them.  We have the other two rooms painted and relatively empty.  Everything from the music/library/computer room is stuffed into the extra bathroom and master bedroom as well as the basement and shed.  As part of the purge, I have two bookcases and a computer hutch that I will be posting on Craigslist shortly and wanted to offer any or all of them to anyone one here that can use them.  You just have to pick them up this week please.  They will be on a ground floor for pickup.  Let me know.  The listing will be in the furniture section with an Irwin address listed.     Thanks

Mike
Rega Planar 3
WTL TPP
Oppo 103
Musical Fidelity M1 DAC
AR LS-17
Quad II 80 monoblocks
Canton CT-800 speakers

Offline EmperorNorton

• Zen Master
Re: Spring cleaning...free bookcases and computer hutch
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 12:53:12 PM »
Both the bookcases and the hutch are posted on craigslist with SPRING CLEANING in title of ad. 
Rega Planar 3
WTL TPP
Oppo 103
Musical Fidelity M1 DAC
AR LS-17
Quad II 80 monoblocks
Canton CT-800 speakers

Offline EmperorNorton

• Zen Master
Re: Spring cleaning...free bookcases and computer hutch
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 06:30:10 PM »
Book cases are gone.