General Banter > The Circular File

Tuesday Night MoFi Spectacular

(1/1)

EmperorNorton:
Just wanted to thank Carl S for a great evening of music and conversation.  I probably overstayed my welcome as it was a work night but hard to keep track of time with those great sounds playing.  Among other sides, he broke open and played the just-in Simon and Garfunkel "Bridge over Trouble Water" 180Gram 45RPM 2LP and you can hear every vocal nuance on the classic title cut.   My first experience with this 45RPM made me a believer.

OldiesButGoodies:

--- Quote from: EmperorNorton on August 15, 2018, 01:01:25 PM ---Just wanted to thank Carl S for a great evening of music and conversation.  I probably overstayed my welcome as it was a work night but hard to keep track of time with those great sounds playing.  Among other sides, he broke open and played the just-in Simon and Garfunkel "Bridge over Trouble Water" 180Gram 45RPM 2LP and you can hear every vocal nuance on the classic title cut.   My first experience with this 45RPM made me a believer.

--- End quote ---

Tha system sounds amazing, and Carl's collection of pristine MoFi is impressive...

Sir Thrift-a-Lot:
We need a like button.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version