Buy Sell Trade Audio Equipment > Looking for something special?

Anyone interested in a $200 Ultrasonic RCM?

(1/12) > >>

Sir Thrift-a-Lot:
Some of us at AK are looking at a group buy.   This is such a slick system and such a great price that I thought some folks here might be interested (I'm looking at you, Pepe).   Some of you guys spent more than this on speaker cables.   

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/CE-GS-RoHs-Codyson-ultrasonic-vinyl_60657551731.html

Watch the video.   WOW!!! I LOVE that spindle design. That seems so much less fussy than the DIY ones with the spindle fitting into a keyhole on each end and water splashing everywhere as you remove the records. Count me as highly interested. I wish the video had sound. I'd like to know how loud the motor and US transducer are. Scroll down and notice the black and yellow version (Pittsburgh proud, baby!). I'm sold.

Sir Thrift-a-Lot:
Now I'm not so sure.   I can't figure out how to estimate the shipping, so that may make it cost prohibitive.   I am waiting for more info.

Jim Pittsburgh:
watching this closely.... 

RnR:
The spindle is pretty slick, allowing you to clean multiple records at once.  Is there a vacuum though? I kind of feel like that part of the process makes a big difference.  I picked up a VPI cleaner for $275.00 - just for reference

scorpio333:
Interested but skeptical. The records coming out wet is a turn off. Seems I’d have to re-rinse and vac dry them. However, that price is real good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version