Author Topic: Any George Benson Fans Here ?  (Read 4923 times)

BB3

Any George Benson Fans Here ?
« on: January 20, 2010, 07:36:29 PM »
Anyways, I'm a huge fan of this guy. Besides being a "Pittsburgh Guy" he is by far one of my favorite musicians and his quality of work is above reproach. Very-very passionate in what he does for a living and you can tell big time in his music.

I just picked up his newest CD and its pretty incredible. Very well recorded number one, and I won't spoil the surprise, but he does his take on some old but very well known and historic songs. Just Phenomenal. 8)

I just thought I would share this with you Guy's. Take Care and Happy Listening my Friends.
-------------BILL(BB3)

Offline rgpit

• MAD Scientist
    • My Music Collection
Re: Any George Benson Fans Here ?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 08:32:33 PM »
You got a Benson fan here. Pretty much a fan of all of the jazz guitar guru's.

Ron
Pioneer PLX-1000, Nagaoka MP-150, Tascam CD200, microRendu, Sonictransporter I5, Benchmark DAC2HGC & AHB2, Harbeth Compact 7ES-3s, Analog Research Velluto, minidsp 2X4HD, SB Acoustics DIY subs, Sony HDR-F1HD, Alesis ML9600

Offline confused

• Audio Geek!
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 06:56:17 PM »
If you like George, look for some Odonnell Levy (levi) (SP?).
Dale

-Still Smoking!-

BB3

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 02:16:22 PM »
Will Do Dale And Thank You. ;)----------BILL

Offline toucanet

• FNG !!!
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 07:54:34 PM »
Anyways, I'm a huge fan of this guy. Besides being a "Pittsburgh Guy" he is by far one of my favorite musicians and his quality of work is above reproach. Very-very passionate in what he does for a living and you can tell big time in his music.

I just picked up his newest CD and its pretty incredible. Very well recorded number one, and I won't spoil the surprise, but he does his take on some old but very well known and historic songs. Just Phenomenal. 8)

I just thought I would share this with you Guy's. Take Care and Happy Listening my Friends.
-------------BILL(BB3)

I'm a George Benson fan.  What is the title of his new CD?

Offline Reverend

• Ready For Intervention!
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2010, 08:01:55 PM »
It's called "Classic Love Songs".