Author Topic: Mosaic boxes and more out in Murrysville  (Read 1783 times)

Offline EmperorNorton

• Zen Master
Mosaic boxes and more out in Murrysville
« on: November 06, 2018, 05:41:18 PM »
If any jazz fans out there are looking to add some music to the collection, PM me.  A fellow nearby is selling off some sets.  He checks online prices so don't expect to get any steals but prices are fair, IMO.  I just came home with a few Miles boxes (cellar door and 1965-1968 ), Mingus workshop mosaic set, The Cobra Records Story, and a handful of Joseph Jarman CDs. 
Rega Planar 3
WTL TPP
Oppo 103
Musical Fidelity M1 DAC
AR LS-17
Quad II 80 monoblocks
Canton CT-800 speakers

Offline EmperorNorton

• Zen Master
Re: Mosaic boxes and more out in Murrysville
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 03:47:27 PM »
Just giving this a bump in case anyone is looking for some (not outrageously priced IMO) out of print Mosaic sets.  I'm sure that prices are negotiable too.

Here is the thread on Organissimo wwhere he originally posted....

http://www.organissimo.org/forum/index.php?/topic/82547-sale-price-reductions-fs-large-collection-of-mosaic-and-mosaic-select-boxes-some-sealed/&page=1
Rega Planar 3
WTL TPP
Oppo 103
Musical Fidelity M1 DAC
AR LS-17
Quad II 80 monoblocks
Canton CT-800 speakers

Offline EmperorNorton

• Zen Master
Re: Mosaic boxes and more out in Murrysville
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 10:34:16 AM »

Link below is to the Latest list of box sets for sale in Murrysville.   I stopped by for four hours yesterday and came away with about four box sets including Albert Ayler's Holy Ghost box, Charlie Parker on Dial 4cd set and several dozen more titles.  Use me for a reference and you can probably talk him into a an additional 10-20% discount. 

http://www.organissimo.org/forum/index.php?/topic/82630-next-round-of-box-sets-finally-listed/
Rega Planar 3
WTL TPP
Oppo 103
Musical Fidelity M1 DAC
AR LS-17
Quad II 80 monoblocks
Canton CT-800 speakers